Friday 30 December 2011

Some Xmas Cards

I haven't been doing a lot of blogging leading up to Christmas. 2011 has been a year with a lot of stresses in my personal life and it is a year I will be very glad to say good bye to. I had been thinking about giving away my stamping as I was finding it more of a chore than enjoyment. There is so much I want to get done in my own scrapbooking etc that I never seem to get time to do. My family has convinced me to keep going for the time being, so I will. I may tone it down somewhat for the year ahead. Whilst I'm trying to get my head back on track I'd like to share with you some handmade cards I received this Christmas.

This beautiful Easel card from Julie. I love the antique looking paper Julie's used.

Dasher from Gemma.

Festive Candles from Beryl.

Tree Trimmings from Janine.

Beautiful cards, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. All the Christmas cards you recieved are great but i really love the easel card from Julie, it's so my style.

    ReplyDelete

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...