Wednesday 16 March 2011

Always Wedding Card



I was asked by a lady I work with if I could make a couple of wedding cards for her.

This one I already had made up.

It's a Tri Fold card.

I have used old DSP Bella Bleu (loved that paper),

"Always", "Well Scripted" and "Teeny Tiny Sentiments" stamp sets.

The heart has been stamped with versa mark, heat and stick powder applied

then I've added Dazzling Diamonds. It is all sparkly and looks really pretty.

I now have to come up with another wedding card as the second card is for her mother to give, so I can't do 2 the same!!!!


Denise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...