Saturday 25 September 2010

DSP 3x3 Share

This is a bit of a fun photo. I did a DSP 3x3 share with fellow demonstrators. OMG the cutting that was required. This picy only shows 1 share. On each little pile there are 32 pieces of dsp which had to go to 16 fellow demonstrators. As some of you know I display my DS Papers in an A4 display book and it gives you a better idea of what the papers all look like. I ran 2 shares with demonstrators all over Australia joining in. It was great to be emailing to and fro with other ladies that love what they do as much as I do. The 32 shares ae all posted out now and my arm is recovering from all the cutting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...