Saturday 24 April 2010

It's Time for a Colour Renovation

Stampin’ Up! is undergoing a Colour Renovation, very exciting times. At first I was a little sad, as some of my favourite colours are retiring but looking at the new Colour lineup has me very excited. It’s a very current and fresh look.
So here are the colours that are going to be retired in AUGUST 2010.


And these are the colours that will be available in SEPTEMBER 2010, as you can see the colour families have been renamed and we will be having some new core colours, and we’ll also see some past In colours brought back.

Even though the changes won’t happen for 4 months, I thought I would let you know so that you can start to stock up on reinkers, and co-ordinating products. Personally I would start purchasing the reinkers now rather than wait, as it could be a case of ‘while stocks last’ as we get towards August.
You can email me on
stampingpassion.denise@gmail.com to place your order for reinkers and co-ordinating colour products.

To view the Colour Renovation "Fond Farewell" http://www3.stampinup.com/au/documents/Fond_Farewell_Colors_AU_NZ_0410.pdf
and to view the New Colour Collection http://www3.stampinup.com/au/documents/New_Colors_AU_NZ_0410.pdf

Let me know your thoughts on the exciting changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...