Sunday 31 January 2010

Scrapbooking Pages





Here are a couple of pages I have done recently.

My daughter's page I used the "Simply Scrappin'" kit "Love Sparkles". Simply Scrappin' kits are great for beginner scrappers or if you just want to get some layouts done quickly and easily. The kits come with 8 textured 12x12 cardstock in 4 colours. 6 sheets of D/S papers in 2 designs. 6 self-adhesive die cuts 2 each of 3 designs. My daughter, Olivia, was going to her Year 6 Farewell dinner she looked "gorgeous" and very grown up.

My son's page I used D/S paper "Urban Garden", the photo corner punch and some Hodgepodge Hardware. The accessories used came together giving the layout a more boyish or should I say "Manly" look. My son, Matt, was going off to his Year 10 Formal. A photo with his mates, all in suits, is probably a rare photo, so it just had to be taken. He and his mates also looked, perhaps not gorgeous but "handsome" and very grown up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...