Sunday 23 August 2009

Stitches n' Craft Show - Rosehill Racecourse


On Saturday my daughter and I went down to the Stitches n' Craft Show at Rosehill Racecourse. We had a great day checking out all the craft stands. It was very crowded but we managed to make some good purchases and have fun. It was wonderful spending the day with my girl who is just as interested in stamping and cardmaking as I am. We stopped by the Stampin' Up stand and Olivia was able to do a "make and take". Here is Olivia's card that she made. She did such a good job with it and it took her all of 3 minutes to make. I am going to add this card into my range of Stamp-a-Stacks. Thanks Livy and the ladies on the Stampin' Up stand at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create Event - Centre Fold Display Card

Measurements : Card base - Highland Heather: 15cm x 29.4cm scored on the long side @ 9.8cm and 19.6cm. On the short side fold over one end a...