Monday 12 November 2018

Stampin Up Onstage Event Melbourne 2018

 
Myself, Lorraine and Michelle
Merida, Lorraine, Michelle and myself
All the free products from On Stage
Swaps I received.
I had the best time at SU Onstage Melbourne this weekend just gone. I caught up with many stamping friends from near and far, made new friends as well. We were very spoilt with new products from the new Occasions catalogue and Sale-a-Bration catalogues that are coming soon. I personally received acknowledgment for Leadership and 10 year anniversary with Stampin' Up.
It is such a wonderful company to be a part of. I've made so many friends who love crafting like me. I've add a few photos from the weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...