Sunday 14 January 2018

Heat embossed Brusho Powders.

 
Another pair of cards using the Brusho powders.
The left hand card I cased from Debbie Henderson a SU demo in the USA.
 
The decorative mask card I placed the mask over the watercolour paper and dabbed the Versamark inkpad over the mask. Then add white embossing powder and heat set using the heat tool.
Then sprinkle the Brusho powders over the watercolour paper, spritz with water and let the powders mix and run and spread, dab excess water with paper towel. Attached to base card and finish with a greeting.
 
The You Got This flower card I stamped the flower image using Versamark ik onto Shimmer paper and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then put a sprinkle of the Red and the Green Brusho powders into an artist's palette and using an aqua painter I coloured the stem, leaves and flower. Using the colours I then did a wash over the rest of the shimmer paper. I finished off the card using matting and the Quilt embossing folder.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...