Sunday 14 January 2018

Brusho Powders

 
I played with the Brusho powders today.
I used a variety of cardstocks, watercolour paper, glossy cardstock, shimmery white cardstock and dazzling diamond shimmer cardstock.
I found the shimmer paper easiest to use.
 
The butterfly card I sprinkled some powders into and artist's palette. I then used an Aqua painter to wet the individual powders and apply the wash to the shimmer cardstock. I stamped the greeting in Black Memento ink and cut out 2 butterfly thinlets using the Big shot to attach to the card front.
 
The Happy Birthday card I cut a piece of dazzling diamond glimmer paper the same size as a card front (10.5cm x 14.8cm). I then sprinkled 3 of the Brusho powders onto the glimmer paper, spritzed the paper with water thoroughly, dabbed any excess water off with paper towel. I then cut out a piece of whisper white cardstock the size of the card front and using the Big shot and the floral thinlits cut it out and attached it to the glimmer paper. I then cut out the happy birthday Thinlit in Night of Navy and attached it to the card front, attaching the finished card front to the base of thick whisper white card.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...