Thursday 19 May 2016

Thank you Gifts

 
Yesterday was the last day I worked with my co-worker as she's moving back to Victoria at the end of June.
I decorated a notebook and card with retired stamps and DSP and a foreign stamp, the typewriter was so appropriate. I also gave her a beautiful candle from Vintage Ambience and some special things from Pandora. I have worked with her for 3 years and I will miss her so much. Working in a small medical practice you have to work well together and we did, she is the best co-worker I've ever had. I can see some trips to Victoria on the agenda.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...