Thursday 9 July 2015

Watercolour Thank You

 
 
My play time in my craft room is quite limited lately but I was able to have a quick play with the
Watercolour Thank you stamp.
It makes such a quick thank you card and you can dress it up as much or as little as you like.
On the first card I stamped Bordering Blooms around the thank you and coloured the flowers in.
On the second card I stamped the little flowers from Cottage Greetings and coloured them in.
I've used some retired DSP, the oval Framelits and some twine and pearls to add a bit of texture and colour to the cards.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So so pretty Kay as usual all your cards have a lovely sensitive special look to them. These are really sweet. Thank you for sharing. Must have a look at this box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry I wrote my name instead of yours Denise. Sorry about that but the comment was for you.

    ReplyDelete

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...