Saturday 18 July 2015

Screen Shutter Card

I made this Screen shutter card for my Mum for her birthday this week.
I used a combination of SU products and a couple of items from my craft stash.
Instructions:
A4 piece of cardstock and trimmed down to 29cm x 18cm.
Scored at 14.5cm (in 1/2) and then at 7.25cm (1/4's).
Along the top edge I used the SU Heart Border punch.
For the legs of the Screen I used the SU Decorative Label punch.
You can fold 2 sections together and punch at the same time,
(don't try to punch through all 4 sections),
you "eyeball" it to get them as even as you can.
Each panel is layered with 13cm x 6.5cm cardstock and 12.5cm x 6cm cardstock.
Decorate as desired.

SU products used:
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Pool Party, Natural White (R).
Stamps: Established Elegance (R), Petite Pairs
Accessories: Decorative Label and Heart Border punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...