Thursday 16 July 2015

A Touch of Vintage

At a recent craft show I picked up some small packets of cards with a vintage feel to them. I love the old fashioned vintage look but I do struggle with it.
I just loved these cards of old corsets.
The card above is using Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede and Natural White (R), Blushing Bride, Pink Piourette, Rose Red cardstock.
Accessories used are Basic Pearls, Doilie, Soft Suede ink, Sponge and Itty Bitty Accent flower punch.
Stamp set used was Established Elegance (R).
I've also added another flower embellishment I had in my craft stash.
This card I've used Basic Grey, Mint Macaron, Natural White (R), Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate card stock.
Accessories are the same as above except for Inks used were Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...