Saturday 14 February 2015

50th Wedding Anniversary Card

I had an elderly patient at work ask me if I'd make him a 50th Wedding Anniversary card for his wife.
The only prerequisite was "not too lovey" :)
I made a "Z" fold card using Apothecary Art and Memorable Moments stamp sets.
I also used the beautiful "Something Borrowed" DSP from the Occassional Catalogue.
With a little heat embossing, sponging, colouring with SU markers and adding some crochet ribbon and a sparkly belt buckle I think the card has come together nicely and hopefully is "not too lovey".

1 comment:

  1. This 50th wedding anniversary card is looking absolutely stunning. On my grandparents 50th vow renewal ceremony we used very pretty invitation cards. You know the party was a surprise to both. It was an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...