Tuesday 5 August 2014

Perfect Peacodk

I was playing with this gorgeous stamp again today.
I've used the "Stained Glass Technique" for this card.
Stamped the velum and clear heat embossed the image.
I turned the velum over and colour in the peacock and flowers.
I then cut the image and backing vanilla card with Labels Framelits and trimmed it down.
I secured the velum to the vanilla card with mini Silver brads and a little bit of vellum tape hidden under 2 of the coloured areas.
I attached the peacock image using dimentionals to another piece of vanilla card embossed with the Perfect polka dot EF.
I fInished the card off with a piece of retired Marina Mist taffeta ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...