Saturday 12 July 2014

Traveller and The Open Sea

Another card using the Traveller with The Open Sea this time, these 2 stamp sets go together so well.
I got the sketch from Pinterest - Karen Leveille. I changed it around a bit.
I'm really pleased with how this card turned out.
I'm doing a bit of family tree research and finding out all kinds of interesting things.
One set of great grandparents were convicts and transported here for stealing an Apron.
Another set of great grandparents appear to be free settlers.
I know they probably didn't sail on ships like this but the card does transport me back in time
.
All SU products:
Cardstock: Chocolate chip, Crum cake, Very Vanilla
Inks: Baked Brown Sugar, Chocolate chip, Black Stazon, Early Espresso.
Stamps: Traveller, The Open Sea, That's the Ticket.
Accessories: Sponges, Neutral Candy Dots, Ticket punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...