Sunday 13 April 2014

Dancing Scrapbook Page

I had a chance to play in my craft room this afternoon.
I'm not a very confident scrapbooker but I still like to have a play.
I created this page with one of Olivia's dance photos from last year.

SU product used :
12x12 Night of Navy cardstock
Smoky Slate cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Watercolour Wonder DSP
Midnight Muse inkpad
Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon (R)
Whisper white organza ribbon
In colour Boutique Details dembellishments
Jumbo sticky rounds
Basic pearls
Baroque Motif stamp set (R)
Non SU products:
The tag - I made at a craft morning ages ago with some friends.
Butterfly washi tape
(I have a problem! I love washi tape, I can't get enough of it, whenever I see it, I buy more!)
Chipboard title.
Dylusional Sprays
Create the life you love stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...