Saturday 1 February 2014

Memories -Scrapbook Page

A scrapbook page I did recently.
Last week was the first anniversary of Dad's passing.
I'm not a very good scrapbooker but seeing that I'm finding card sketches great to work with I thought I'd try a scrapbook sketch.
I really like the page, maybe because it's of Dad and happy memories.
All products are SU except for the title.
Cardstock: Basic Black, early Espresso, Soft Suede, Baked Brown Sugar, Newsprint DSP (r).
Accessories: Scallop Tag topper punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Burlap ribbon, Natural buttons, Antique brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...