Thursday 9 January 2014

Tea Party & Eastern Elegance DSP

I made this card today for my M-I-L's birthday at the end of the month.
1. I've inked up the "Tea Party" stampset with SU markers.
2. Embossed w/white card with the "Fancy Fan" EF.
3. I layered Eastern Elegance DSP on to Crushed Curry cardstock.
4. I cut a paper doilie in half and lightly sponged it with Coastal Cabana ink.
5. Using the oval Framelits I've cut the stamped image and a slightly larger oval out, layered them together and attached using dimentionals.
6. I also sponged edges and attached some Coastal Cabana ruffled ribbon to finish off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...