I made this card today for my M-I-L's birthday at the end of the month.
1. I've inked up the "Tea Party" stampset with SU markers.
2. Embossed w/white card with the "Fancy Fan" EF.
3. I layered Eastern Elegance DSP on to Crushed Curry cardstock.
4. I cut a paper doilie in half and lightly sponged it with Coastal Cabana ink.
5. Using the oval Framelits I've cut the stamped image and a slightly larger oval out, layered them together and attached using dimentionals.
6. I also sponged edges and attached some Coastal Cabana ruffled ribbon to finish off the card.