I made the cover to this little notebook using Off the Grid stampset.
I coped this idea straight from this years catalogue.
I just washed some ink over the cardstock using an aqua painter, I then stamped the image twice with versamark ink. Using gold embossing powder I heat set the stamped image. I added some letters cut from a retired alphabet die. I attached the cover page to the top of the notebook with another piece of cardstock that wrapped around from the back, over the spine and then over the front cover. I used sticky strip to adhere it altogether. I finished it off with a little bit of faux stitching.
A little extra in Mark's Xmas stocking.