Saturday 3 August 2013

5 Year Anniversary

This week I celebrated my 5 year anniversary with Stampin' Up.
I joined as a "hobby demonstrator" as I loved everything in the catalogue and wanted it all!
I'm sure a lot of you can relate to this.
Stampin' Up has been a lifesaver for me over those years, giving me something that I love doing and something that's just for me whilst running a busy family and working part-time.
I've met some lovely people along the way and made some beautiful friendships.
Thank you SU. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Denise, that's a wonderful achievement. Here's to another 5 years. :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...