Friday 7 June 2013

A Birthday Cupcake

Today is my birthday and it's a bit of a milestone one!
I'm very glad to have reached a half century 
as I do have a couple of friends that didn't make it this far.
I am blessed to have a wonderful hubby and 2 gorgeous teenage kids.
My birthday always falls around the June long weekend, 
so I think I will celebrate all weekend and be thankful for everything I have.

This card is from my dear friend and downline Margaret.
I love it, it looks so yummy, good enough to eat.

All SU products:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla.
Stamp sets: Bring on the Cake.
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot EF, Square Lattice EF,
Scallop oval punch, Flower Trim 
and Striped Organdy Ribbon (both in the Seasonal Catalogue),
Dahlias and Silver Glimmer Paper.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Denise. You certainly don't look half a century old. Enjoy your long birthday weekend. Love the vellum overlay card. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Make it Monday - 11.3.2024 - Magnolia Mood Tri-Fold Card

Make it Monday this week was a Tri-Fold Fun Fold card using the gorgeous new Magnolia Mood bundle from the Online Exclusives range on the St...