Saturday 11 May 2013

Filter Paper Flowers and Kraft Gift Boxes

 
I had a little play with the crepe filter papers today.
I was able to recreate these beautiful flowers that I found on You tube.
I decorated a couple of Kraft Gift Boxes embossing some Natural White card stock with the beautiful Lacey Brocade EF, sponged some ink over the embossed card stock, and embellished with some ribbon.
I cut 8 layers of the filter crepe paper with the Floral Framelits.
I attached the layers together with a couple of staples and then gently scrunched each layer up.
I attached the flower to one of the SU paper doilies using a hot glue gun.
I spritzed the flower with some Isocol and Champagne Shimmer paint, just to give it a little bit of glimmer and shimmer but you can't see this in the photos.
I filled the little gift boxes with some Cadbury favourites.
A nice little gift for my Mum and a special friend for Mother's Day.
 

1 comment:

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...