Monday 22 April 2013

Celebrate - sale-a-bration stamp set

I didn't get into sale-a-bration this year with all my family trauma's that we had..
I did managed to get this stamp set though but haven't had any time to use it until now.
My BIL's birthday is this week and he is a bike rider, although I don't think he rides the old penny-farthings.
I followed a sketch from "Freshly Made Sketches" for this card.
I enjoy creating with sketches so I'm going to do this more often seeing that my crafting time is so limited these days.
I
I also used the "Clockworks" stamp set for the inside of the card.
Stamped and punched the inside of the clock and raised it on dimentionals to give a bit more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...