Sunday 31 March 2013

Matt's Birthday Cards

"That's the Ticket" stamp set this card was from my sister, Narelle.

"Need for Speed" from my good friend Margaret, Matt does her lawns and hedges.
Margaret was first a student at my classes, 
now a demonstrator who makes wonderful cards.

from our family friend Jane - whose blog now appears on my sidebard.
Jane is a really good scrapbooker and seeing that I lack on the scrapbooking talent I wanted to share her's with you.

This Robot card was from my brother - Ian and family.
He feels he can't compete on the cardmaking side of things
so he always tries to find a good card.

"Make a Monster" stamp set.  Matt so loves this stamp set (not)
This card was from Olivia.

Not quite sure how he got to 19!  
His birthday was pretty low key this year after all our family dramas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...