Sunday 6 January 2013

Handmade Xmas cards - the last few

These are the last few handmade Xmas cards I received.

This card was from my sister. This is a really interesting card. Narelle stamped  the "Evergreen" tree image with the words onto acetate and stamped the outline tree  on the card stock underneath using heat and stick and dazzling diamonds. She embossed the layering card stock with th Vintage Vogue EF. Trimmed with a little gold star and created a little black and gold pot for the tree to stand in.. Beautiful card.

The next card is from 2 of my new stamp club ladies. The stamp set, is "Christmas Classics" which is retired, giving the card some dimention they have used the star punch that is also retired and layered some stars on top.  This is a great cheery, festive card.  I also received a really cute little "punch art" calendar, I will take a photo soon and share this as well.  Thanks Kristie and Natalie.

The next card is from my good friend Beryl. She has used some DSP and layered it so cleverly it reminds me of a patchwork quilt design. Some pearls and a sentiment finishes of the card beautifully.

Thank you to all my crafty friends for the lovely handmade cards this Xmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...