Sunday 4 November 2012

Memorable Moments

I was asked by a work colleague to make her 
daughter's 18th Birthday card.
I was told she loves flowers, especially frangipanis.
I don't have a frangipani stamp (I know, you are probably shocked!!!)
I did however have some lovely frangipani paper left over from
when I pulled my wedding album apart and scrapbooked our wedding
photos into a lovely new album.
I used the sketch design from "The Friday Mashup" for this week.
I promised myself at the beginning of the year that I would do more
sketch designs,  I think I've done 3!!!! 
I am going to try and continue to use Sketch Designs
as they really help me with my creativity.
Olivia liked this card when she came into my craft room and told me to give it to her!!!
Perhaps I'll keep that in mind for 3 years time. :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Loving the layers and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frangipani? Don't know that one, but looks like plumeria to me. I googled it... ah, the same. Love the photo you used! Beautiful colors!! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card - love the pearls! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, and I'm glad Heidi googled it because I had never heard of frangipani either :)

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love those flowers and the pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the color of the frungipanis. The pearls give a very delicate touch. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...