Thursday 8 November 2012

Heartfelt - Stampin' Event - Sydney

I'm looking forward to attending the 
Heartfelt - Stampin' Event in Sydney this Saturday.
It was suggested that we make our own name badge to wear - 
giving the opportunity to share your creative talent with other attendees!
Well, this is my attempt at a "name badge"!
It is clean and simple (bit like me! :)
I haven't had a lot of time lately to play in my craft room, so this 
is the best I can come up with.
I've used 2 of my favourite colours, Midnight Muse and Marina Mist.
Daydream Medallions stamp set and the
Framelits - Floral Frames.
Some Midnight Muse Satin stitched ribbon
and some rhinestones for a bit of bling!
I'm sure there will be some outstanding creations which will put my feeble attempt to shame.
Oh well, I had fun making it :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your badge and hope you have a truly great time on Saturday. Our Chief Financial Officer saw the "thinking of you" card you made for me and is now thinking of buying some stock. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...