Sunday 4 November 2012

Creative Elements - Elegant Design

This design I CASEd from Felicity (her blog appears on my sidebar)
I love this sketch so much and it looks so effective in different colours.
I've used retired DSP from Sale-a-Bration 2012.
Embossed some cardstock layered it to the base of the card.
I've used the Vintage Lace ribbon, love this ribbon for the vintage, antique look.
Flowering Flourishes - a new stamp set on the Baja Breeze card and
Creative Elements on the Confetti Cream (retired) card stock.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Denise, i love this layout too. It's an easy one to adapt to different papers and stamps. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...