Saturday 18 August 2012

Perpetual Birthday Book

I was asked to make a "Birthday Book" by a work colleague,
one that she could write all her birthdays in.
So after much searching on the web I came across
this "Perpetual Birthday Book".
I've used retired DSP - Elegant Soiree from 2010 (just loved this DSP).
The 12x12 DSP pages are scored at 4" and folded up, 
then scored or folded in half. 
This makes a pocket for each month to pop some cards in 
for the upcoming birthdays.
I've then separated each DSP page with a piece of cardstock
and attached a monthly calendar.
I've decorated the pages with the sizzlit Butterflys.
The front and back covers are chipboard which I've covered with DSP.
I've sponged the edges and cut out the letters for the name on the book.
I have a little binding machine so I've spiral bound the book to finish it off.
If you don't have a binding machine you could always take your Birthday book
to Officeworks to have it bound for a small fee.
This "Perpetual Birthday Book is going to be my September Project Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...