Friday 13 July 2012

Dad Card and Scrap page

 
I did a class recently - a "Dad card and Scrap Page"
I've got my dear old Dad's Father's Day card all ready to go.
He is my No. 1 Dad - enjoying being in remission from his lympthoma.
 

This is my "Dad" scrap page.  I'm yet to put some photos on it.
I love the sepia tones to the page.
I plan on getting some old photos of my Dad and having them reprinted in black/white or sepia and attaching one to the front of the pocket.
I think I will get some smaller photos printed up of Dad in his youth as a young man and on his wedding day and then on my wedding day and a recent one.
I just have to find the photos and get time to have them reprinted but I wanted to share the page with you now.  Once I have finished the page I will share again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...