Sunday 6 May 2012

Paris in Spring time


 
There is a touch of Paris in my house at the moment.
My picture on my household calendar for May is of the Eiffel Tower.
My new winter PJ's have Eiffel Towers all over the pants!
I made this card as I was dreaming of having a lovely coffee on the sidewalk of Paris.
How good would that be?

 
My sister and hubby are currently traveling around France and Belgium.  
They have been to France a few times now and they enjoy the countryside, 
the dining, the wines.  
They are currently in Paris.  
She has set up a travel blog and I am following her trip.

 
Dinner at Musee D'orsay.  How amazing is this place, and the dessert OMG.
Olivia just loves Masterchef and food prepartion and presentation,
so she was very impressed with the dessert,
 mind you Matt told her "Liv, I can do that with the tomato sauce"!!!
I guess that brings you back down to earth,
 with the washing and ironing and day to day chores that continue in my life!!
Oh well, I'll continue to dream. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is my kind of card, love the colours and design. It looks like your sister and her husband are having a great time. They are amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...