Wednesday 9 May 2012

Field Flowers



I have continued to play with my new stamp set "Field Flowers".
I think I will get a lot of use out of this set.  
It is just stunning in any colour.  
Need to try a few more layouts though.

The first card I've used:
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Very Vanilla, Basic Black.
Inks: Old Olive, Regal Rose, Rose Red.
Stamp sets: Field Flowers, En Francois.
Accessories: 1" and 1 3/4" circle punches, Regal Rose Seam Binding ribbon. 

The second card I've used:
Cardstock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Regals DSP.
Inks: Old Olive, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie.
Stamp set: Field Flowers.
Accessories: Decorative lable punch, pearls.
I've also stamped one of the flowers again and cut it out and layered it on top,
this gives the card real depth and dimension.
.



1 comment:

  1. These cards are really pretty. I just received this stampset today! So will be trying my hand at a few like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...