Sunday 1 April 2012

Sympathy Card

I needed to make a sympathy card for a colleague at work. I always find sympathy cards a bit challenging. I have CASEd this card from Felicity Hawkins. I tried to change it but I kept going back to Felicity's design as you can't improve or enhance perfection..... her card was so beautiful and elegant.

Products used:
Cardstock: Pool Party, Very Vanilla, SAB designer series paper.
Inks: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade.
Stamp sets: Creative Elements, Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
Accessories: Big Shot, non SU embossing folder, Vintage Lace ribbon, word window punch.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely comments about this card. I find these kind of cards are always so difficult to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...