Monday 23 April 2012

Bygone Years - Established Elegance

These cards have been made using the Faux Mother of Pearl technique.

The above card I made for Mark's Dad.
I've used the Established Elegance stamp set and another vintage set I had in my stash.
The Faux Mother of Pearl has not photographed as well in this one.

Another bygone era card.
The Vintage look isn't my usual style but I think I'm happy with these cards.

All SU products unless stated.
Cardstock: Confetti Cream, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Whisper White.
Inks: Early Espresso.
Stamp Sets: Established Elegance, Vintage set in my stash.
Accessories: Frost White Shimmer Paint, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch,
Antique brads, vintage brads, Crumb Cake Seam binding ribbon,
Square Lattice EF, Houndstooth EF, Big Shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...