Sunday 4 March 2012

Wedding Tri-fold Card


I think you will see that I have a bit of a theme happening here with "foldy" cards.
This is a wedding card I made for a colleague at work.
I've made one quite similar before so I "cased" myself this time.
I've used retired and current SU products.

Products used:
Cardstock: Confetti Cream, Crumb Cake, retired DSP.
Inks: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake.
Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, (Well Scripted & Always -retired).
Accessories: Heat gun, heat n' stick powder, dazzling diamonds, pearls, tafetta ribbon.


3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. The colours are stunning, very appropriate for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has inspired me for Uncle's birthday card. Given we will be OS for his b'day I was going to do vouchers but instead I will write out all the things I am going to give him on the folds of one of these cards. Ta for the idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you offer either written instructions or a tutorial for making a similar tri-fold card? TIA

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...