Sunday 11 March 2012

Stamping with Friends

In January I got together with some friends and we had a stamping day. We do this once a month but unfortunately I'm not always able to go due to work committments or kid's activities. On this occasion I was free and I had a lovely day with friends. These are 2 of the cards that we made. The first card is called a "stamp-around-the-page" stamping technique. It was a little bit tricky but the end result is very nice. The second card is a "Double pocket card". This one goes with my "foldy" card theme I seem to be obsessed with at the moment. Thanks Julie for a lovely day, I hope to be able to come along again soon when all the swim meets have been swum and life returns to a little bit of normality!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...