Sunday 11 March 2012

18th Birthday Card


Matthew turns 18 on March 25th. I can't believe our boy is 18!
I wanted to make a special card for him.
This Tri-fold card I enlarged from the standard measurements so that it is a bit bigger than normal.
I do feel a little pressure when making cards for the family, I always want them special and perfect. I'm not sure if I always achieve it but I am happy with this card.
Happy 18th Birthday Matt. Hope you have a fantastic day.
Love you heaps.


All SU products used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Basic Black,
Well Worn DSP.
Inks: Versamark, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler.
Stamp sets: Need for Speed, Grunge Rock
Accessories: Big Shot, small alphabet dies, clear EP, heat gun, 1 1/4" square punch, metalic brads, crop-a-dile, (jumbo eyelets retired).


1 comment:

  1. This is a great male card. I like all the layers and the colours. I can tell alot of attention to detail went into this one. I am sure he will love any card you make and i hope Matt has a wonderful birthday. I really like the way you have placed the car and guitar, very clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...