Thursday 23 February 2012

Double Swing Flip Flop Card



I was asked to make a "moving" card for a cricket coach.
I had this idea in my mind to have the cricketer running between wickets. I had a few attempts and nearly got the idea happening but I wasn't 100% happy with it, so perhaps I will work on this idea a bit more.
This swing card is "moving" and has a good effect.

Products used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Confetti Cream, Well Worn DSP.
Inks: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake.
Stamps: Sincere Salutations (cricketer & Howzat - not SU)
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Square die, Square lattice embossing folder, large wide oval punch, decorative label punch,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...