Tuesday 10 January 2012

Happy New Year - Brother's Birthday Card

This is the card I have made for my brother's birthday. My creativeness is MIA at the moment and I have all these new stamps sets to play with that I didn't get time to play with before Xmas. So I have CASED this card from Splitcoaststampers by Pam Kerschner.
Ian has always been a keen water sports person with sailing boats, power boats and jet skis. He lives on the Gold Coast (perfect location for the boating enthusiast). How good does the torn card stock look giving the effect of the ocean and swell. I have put a little bit of dazzling diamonds on some of the swells giving the look of the sun glistening on the water. Olivia and I are going to the Gold Coast next week for 5 days to visit Ian and family, we are so looking forward to it as we missed out on our holiday over Xmas. Bring on the sun, waves, shopping, perhaps a movie and some fun days with my girl.

All SU products used:
Card stock: Not quite Navy, Marina Mist, Whisper White.
Stamp sets: Need for Speed, Bring on the Cake, Open Sea.
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Baker's twine, glue stick, dazzling diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...