Sunday 13 November 2011

Large Desk Organisers


My sister, Narelle, was up from Canberra for a couple of weeks recently and she brought with her some Kaiser Craft projects for us to do. We both used the SU DSPaper - "Paisley Petals" to cover our desk organisers, they only took 3 sheets of DSP (hard to believe), it took a bit of planning but we were so pleased with how they turned out. Of course mine is the blue tones (I'm such a "blue" person!) They looked quite different even though they were covered with the same "Paisley Petals" DSP. I will upload another photo of when it's in place on my craft desk, so excited as the back pocket will hold my paper cutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...