Sunday 16 October 2011

Christmas Extravaganza


WHEN: Sunday 6th November
TIME: 10.30am (for 11am start) - 4pm
COST: $45.00
WHERE: my house (unfortunately the room hire fee at The Grange has increased substantially and I will be running the extravaganza from home this year with my sister, Narelle.)
BYO: lunch - Oven and microwave facilities available.
I will provide tea/coffee/juice, fruit platters and sweets.

We will be making 2 christmas cards and 3 projects, a Sweet Treat Box, Chocolate Wallet (that can fit a family block of Cadbury Chocolate and a Corner Bookmark.
All materials provided.
I have 5 spaces left for the Extravaganza, so email me at denisemaccabe@gmail.com if you'd like to book in.
Bookings are essential, so enough project kits can be prepared.

Bookings and Deposits of $25 are payable by 23rd October to secure your booking.

Deposits can be paid in cash or direct deposit into my "stamping bank account", (email me for details).
When making a bank deposit please put your name in the "details" section so I know whose deposit it is.

Looking forward to a wonderful Extravaganza Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...