Monday 10 October 2011

12 Weeks of Christmas

Here is my first card for "12 weeks of Christmas". I should've posted this on 2nd October - as that would've been 12 weeks till Christmas but being school holidays, HSC studying and a few other things going on I am a bit late with this post. I will be uploading a card every Sunday between now and Christmas for you.
I have used the following to create this card:-
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive. Whisper White and Regals DSP paper stack.
Stamps: Tags till Christmas, Tree Trimmings.
Ink pads: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive.
Accessories: Decorative label punch, Scallop Circle Die, Big Shot, circle cutter, glue stick, dazzling diamonds, Whisper White Organza ribbon, rhinestones.
I've CASEd this card from Becky Roberts.
If you'd need any supplies to recreate this card send me an email at denisemaccabe@gmail.com and I will place an order for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...