Friday 9 September 2011

SU Regionals 2011

I'm off to SU regionals on Saturday. SU events are always fun and informative. This is my swap this year. I've used the "Creative Elements" stamp set which I received at Convention. I've embossed the "Perfect Plum" card with the "Petals-a-Plenty" embossing folder through the Big Shot, I've cut a "Top Note" die with "Very Vanilla" cardstock. Stamped the leafy flourish in "Garden Green", stamped the flower in "Poppy Parade", stamped the butterfly with "More Mustard" and "Perfect Plum" using the rock n' roll technique. Cut the butterfly out and attached with a dimentional. Daubered some Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint on the flower and butterfly and popped a pearl in the centre of the flower and on the butterfly. Stamped a greeting using "Short n' Sweet" stamp set.

I'm looking forward to Regionals at the Covention Centre at Darling Harbour but also to Rock Eisteddfod Challenge which is tonight at the Sydney Entertainment Centre, go Lisarow High, you rock the Entertainment Centre one last time. Olivia has been waiting 5 years to do Rock Eisteddfod and finally her time has come, her first and last Rock Eisteddfod. This will be Matt's 5th and final Rock Eisteddfod. Such a great experience for the kids performing at the Entertainment Centre in front of thousands. Can't wait. :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty swap, i am really liking the colours and the stamp set. Have a great day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise, wish I'd swapped with you. Love these colours!

    ReplyDelete

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...