Friday 5 August 2011

Say Goodbye - Update

Just a quick update at the end of the first week of the "Say Goodbye" retirement list.

SOLD OUT - Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets
SOLD OUT - Metallic Eyelets
SOLD OUT - Pewter Jumbo Eyelets
SOLD OUT - Photo Corners Punch

I have placed my first Friday night order with SU for customers from the "Say Goodbye" list. I will be placing an order every Friday night for the month of August.

If you'd like to order something off the "Say Goodbye" list but don't want to wait till the Friday, I will put your order through as a Customer Order and have it shipped directly to you. Just contact me by email denisemaccabe@gmail.com or phone me on 0412 364685.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...