Sunday 10 July 2011

Craft Day with Friends






On Wednesday, Olivia and I went to a lovely crafty day. I had forgotten it was going to be school holidays when I made the arrangment. Janine very kindly let Olivia come along. These are the 2 cards that I made. "Bear Hugs to You" pop up card. I made this card about 11 years ago when I went to a few "Crafty Kids" parties, I had forgotten about this technique so it was great to revisit it. The second card is a fun denim pocket card. We had a lovely day with friends. The next post I will show you the card Olivia made.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...