Friday 29 July 2011

Canberra Extravaganza



I went to Canberra last weekend to do a "mini" extravaganza with my sister. The above photos were our projects. Narelle demonstrated the "Lovely as a Tree" card and the Acetate box filled with chocies. I demonstrated the "Artistic Etchings" card and the Top Note handbag and notelets. We had a great time as did all Narelle's lovely ladies.


This handbag I made up and filled with chocolates as our lucky door prize. The handbag design is from Becky Roberts a demonstrator in the USA. You can buy her designs of her blog www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com She has some great patterns.



Now this photo is of our youngest attendee at our "mini" extravaganza. Little Grace is 4 years old and he she is holding up her Acetate Box beautifully made. I have trouble with this project but now I've made about 6 I'm getting the hang of it. Grace just went about her business and made it perfect first time. Grace also made the 2 cards and the top note handbag. She was also the lucky winner of the Lucky Door prize.


Thanks for having me Narelle, it was a great weekend. Will try and get down to the "Nations Capital" more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...