Wednesday 1 June 2011

Bleaching Technique Class

These are the 2 cards we will be making at the "Bleaching Class" this Friday, 3rd June at 7.30pm. I still have 3 places available if anyone is interested, just email me at denisemaccabe@gmail.com so that I can send you the details and have enough packs prepared for the evening. Cost of the class is $15 (cash).



The first card I have CASEd from Melissa Davies, you can check out Melissa's blog from the side panel of my blog. I have used the leaf out of the stamp set 'Lovely as a Tree' stamped it in versamark then heat embossed it using black embossing powder. Then with my aqua painter filled with bleach I have carefully coloured parts of the leaves to remove the colour of the cardstock. The Birthday Greeting is from the set 'Bring on the Cake" which I got for FREE from my Sale-a-bration sales.



The second card I have stamped an image from 'Just Believe' stamp set using bleach as my "inkpad". Trimmed it up with the White Organza Ribbon, which I just love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...