Saturday 25 June 2011

Birthday gifts and card













This was my gift from Felicity. She has used "Elegant Soiree" DSP (my new favourite, absolutely love it). Felicity made a gorgeous chocolate wrapper with the DSP, she used the stamp set from SAB "Punch Bunch" for the chocolate wrapper and the card. In the beautiful photo frame, Felicity has used "Elegant Soiree DSP" and stamp set "Always" and the "Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlit Dies". The photo is of Olivia and myself at Gemma's wedding, it is a really lovely photo (I don't often say that, especially when I'm in the photo and my family are shocked that I actually think it is a lovely photo!!) It has captured a moment in time with my little girl (not so little anymore) on a lovely occasion at a friend's wedding. Thank you Felicity. How nice is it to have 2 such lovely friends in Gemma and Felcity. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...