Thursday 16 June 2011

Birthday fun



Lovely family photos on my birthday night. I asked for "diamonds, flowers, wine and pampering". I received a diamond shaped chocolate cake made by Olivia and Mark the night before when I was at work, an azalea bush for our garden, a 1 hour massage and a Body shop voucher. So I was very spoilt.





We enjoyed a lovely meal at "Indigo Eats and Treats" on the longweekend. We celebrated my Dad finishing his radiation treatment and feeling much better now with my sister and brother-in-law. Olivia enjoyed a Strawberry Mocktail and I enjoyed a Toblerone Cocktail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...